PostPony ecommerce platform now is released.
Sellers of Amazon, eBay and Shopify can connect their online stores with PostPony ecommerce platform to import orders, create shipments and print shipping labels. PostPony ecommerce platform is totally free. Also you can enjoy USPS postage discount.
Check the Shopify integration tutorial below:
First, create Shopify Private APP
1. Log in your shopify account, Choose the Apps on the left.
2. On the right, choose “Manage Private apps”
3. In the page of Private apps, click “Create a new Private app”
4. In the page of “Create a new private app”, enter the information as required, and in the field of Admin API, change privileges of “Orders，transaction and fulfillments” and “Products，variants and collections” to “Read and write”, click Save.
5. In the created app, copy API key and password to your PostPony ecommerce platform. When you connect your shopify store, you will see where they are needed.
Second, authorize and connect your shopify store.
- Log in your PostPony ecommerce platform. If you have not registered an account yet, please register here.
2. Click settings.
3. Click Add new
4. Click shopify.
5. Enter the necessary information, and then click Connect.
After steps above, you have finished the shopify integration. Orders will be automatically imported. You can create shipments and print shipping labels. If you have any questions, please contact me at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find the livechat butt on https://www.postpony.com/